- What is ComicCon Asia 2018 Trading Guild activity?
ComicCon Asia Trading Guild is an activity that gives traders the opportunity to meet and exchange their collectibles. These trades will happen at the Trading Guild Booth on the ground floor of the SMX Convention Center and will be open on March 24 and 25 from 10AM to 8PM.
- To join, interested traders must download and fill-out the registration form from the ComicCon Asia 2018 website. Registration forms are also available at the Trading Guild booth during the ComicCon Asia 2018 event.
- Acceptable for trade are items including, but not limited to, toys (either electronic and/or vintage), category-related figures (such as, but not limited to, statues, action figures, figurines, memorabilia), books and comics, prints, posters, game consoles or systems, physical video games media (such as, but not limited to, Cartridge, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray), tabletop games sets, collectible cards, costumes, props, coins, stamp, pens. Essentially, items that are of value which fall within the event theme, such as but not limited to, pop culture-themed coins, stamps, and pens.
- Not acceptable for trade are adult toys, pornographic materials/items, firearms and other actual weapons, home appliances and electronics, personal devices, computers, furniture, used clothing, bootleg or pirated media (games, movies, shows, music) and any counterfeit, bootleg, and otherwise fraudulent items.
- Participants must submit a duly accomplished Trading Guild registration form to any of ComicCon Asia’s Trading Guild representative, along with the item they wish to trade in. In cases where an item for trade is too bulky or heavy to carry, ComicCon Asia will allow an item’s representation via a photo which they should attach to the registration form. However, should they agree on a trade, they must bring the actual item to the Trading Guild booth within the event days to complete the trading process.
- Participants may opt to trade their item with an item that is not necessarily within the same category, for instance, a collectible toy in exchange for a comic book
- Actual items and/or photos of the items for trade will be on display at the Trading Guild booth from 10AM to 8PM on March 24 and 25. Interested traders may take a closer look at the items and interact with the owners of the items for any questions or concerns. The acceptable condition of tradable items will be determined by the trading parties and not by Trading Guild representatives and/or moderators.
- Registered participants may stay in the Trading Guild booth to wait for interested traders. Should a participant need to leave the booth, his/her item/s will be under the care of the Trading Guild team. He/she will be contacted by the Trading Guild team if there are interested traders on his/her item. Participants may also give the Trading Guild team the authority to share their contact details with the interested trader.
- Trades, exchanges, and returns will be entirely up to the mutual agreement between the trading parties. ComiCon Asia will only serve as a facilitator for the trades and will not be liable for fraudulent trades and misrepresented items. Furthermore, ComicCon Asia does not warrant the authenticity, quality, or ownership of the item/s for trading. It is the sole responsibility of the traders to collect additional information on the item before deciding on his or her trade.
- Items in ComicCon Asia’s 2018 Trading Guild are solely for trade with other items and cannot be in exchange for cash. Strictly no cash transactions allowed.
- By participating in this Trading Guild activity, participants agree to be bound by the official rules, regulations, and decisions of ComicCon Asia 2018. Participants shall, at all times, abide by the terms and conditions of ComicCon Asia 2018 Trading Guild Should a participant violate such terms and conditions, he or she shall be disqualified from participating.